BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH ADD STAFF
Productivity and partnership are key ingredients to our business philosophy. Our extensive staffing experience enables us to customize staffing solutions for each individual customer. Listed below is a quick overview of what ADD STAFF can bring to the table for the organizations we serve:
- We systematically identify, qualify, evaluate and match our appropriately skilled candidates to our client organization needs.
- We never fill an order from a sign-up sheet. We selectively hire our employees after qualifying interviews, thorough reference checking, skill evaluations, criminal background investigations, and drug testing (when requested).
- We attract quality applicants due to ADD STAFF’s reputation as the leading staffing service in the Colorado Springs area. Over Eighty percent (80%) of the 2015 applicants were word of mouth referrals from our temporary employees or the client organizations we serve. ADD STAFF was voted Best Staffing Service for 10 consecutive years and Best Executive Search Firm for 8 consecutive years by the Colorado Springs Business Journal reader’s poll.
- We retain our quality employees due to valuing them, as well as offering them a competitive benefits package.
- We fully service each account with extended office hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. At your request, ADD STAFF can be available after hours for special projects.
- We are regarded as an extension to our client companies’ human resource departments and are always available for consultations, problem solving and on-site visits. We strive for a partnership relationship with each of our client companies.
- We will identify client organizations’ individual staffing needs by personally visiting, observing and meeting with each supervisor and department head as requested.
- Multiple timekeeping/payroll options for management to choose from, including electronic timekeeping.
- We commit each day to our company’s mission to go beyond the expectations of our client companies to be a part of their pursuit of excellence.
- We have a staff that is dedicated to our community by actively participating in community projects and supporting local organizations with our corporate memberships, as well as giving charitable dollars for community investment.
Awards and Recognition
ADD STAFF, Inc. and Cari Shaffer, Founder and President, have been recognized for leadership by:
- Penrose/St Francis Woman’s Recognition award for “Outstanding Achievement in Business”.
- Small Business Person of the Year award by the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce.
- Business of the Year of the Southeast Region of Colorado award by the Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry.
- Featured in the Gazette’s “Top 30 Women at the Top”.
- The Star Achievement Award for “Excellence in the Staffing Industry” presented by the National Independent Staffing Association.
- First woman to be named “Executive of the Year” by Pikes Peak Chapter of International Association of Administrative Professionals.
- ATHENA recipient, given by over 3500 Chambers of Commerce nationwide.
- Business Industry Leader of the Year award for staffing services presented by the National Independent Staffing Association.
- Sam Walton Award for “Success in Business and Giving Back to Community”.
- Colorado Association of Staffing Services; annual “Ethics Award”.
- Colorado Business Magazine’s List of Emerging Leaders.
- In first graduation class of Colorado Springs Leadership Institute.
- Colorado Women’s Foundation “Woman in Your Life Award”.
- Featured in Colorado Springs Business Journal’s “Top 25 Dynamic Women”.
- Soroptimist “Woman in Business Award”.
- Appointed by the Governor to a 6 year appointment to the Colorado Supreme Court Nominating Commission.
- Best Staffing Service, Business Journal Reader’s Poll.
- Best Executive Search Firm, Business Journal Reader’s Poll.
- Chamber of Commerce 2010 – Business Citizen of the Year
- UCCS 2012 – Lifetime Entrepreneurship Award
- Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau 2013 – Annual Ethics Award